COUPLES IN COVENANT 24/7
The mission of the Couples in Covenant Ministry (CNC) is
• To help guide engaged couples and newlyweds on the path God set forth
• To reinforce stable marriages; and
• To fortify marriages which are fragile.
The Couples in Covenant team hosts educational and recreational activities so that couples enjoy fellowship; as well as receive priceless gems from the Word of God which causes growth and stability in their relationships. Through the ministry of the Word and interaction with other couples, our purpose is to help couples have a joyful, healthy, God-centered marriage.
Activities and Services:
Weekly: *In It for Life Christian Education Class for Engaged and Married Couples
- Monthly: Anniversary Recognition
- Quarterly: Fellowship Activities
- Annual: Rededication Ceremony
- Marriage Covenant Weekend (2014)
*In partnership with GGT’s Christian Education Department. The In It for Life class meets each Sunday morning 9:30 – 10:30. Please refer to the weekly church announcements or consult the church calendar for updates.
Deacon Jerome “Rick” Thues, and Sister Venus Mason Thues, Directors
Trustee Micheal Rogers and Sister Lucia Rogers, Deputy Directors